Monday, June 24, 2013

I"M BACK WITH NEW STUFF !!!!!!!

Hey everyone sorry I have not blogged in a while, been busy with RL stuff but I'm back !!!!! Now to get blogging again !!!!!!! I have much new stuff I will be blogging hope you all enjoy !!!!! I thought I would do the picture for this post at the new GOL 9 club !!!! If you have not yet checked it out you should, it's an amazing build, classy and very stylish, with the best DJ's and staff in sl !!!! Who know you may even see me there working or enjoying the amazing DJ's  (giggles) !!!!  Here is your limo to GOL 9 ----> GOL 9


SHAPE: MINE (NOT FOR SALE)
SKIN: ESSENCE Whisper @  The Dressing Room Fusion
HAIR: LELUTKA FERAH *MESH* 
TOP: .Mes Sucreries. My Crop Top - Damned @ TBS
SKIRT: ALTEREGO slow motion - skirt *MESH*
BOOTS: EPIC  Neo Coal Latex Boots MESH*
COLLAR: (red)MINT Posture Collar *MESH* (tyvm moni schulze)
EARPHONES: RO Megahertz Earphones *MESH*
BRACELETS: MG  Barcelona *MESH*

No comments:

Post a Comment